52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Air Worldwide Estimates Insured Losses For Dorian In Caribbean Will Be Between $1.5 Bln & $3 Bln
Insurance Australia Group Licenses AIR's New Earthquake Model For New Zealand To Help Manage Its Catastrophe Risk
Verisk To Acquire Genscape $364 Million In Cash
Verisk Analytics, Inc. is a data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, natural resources and financial services. The Company operates through two segments: Risk Assessment and Decision Analytics. Its Risk Assessment segment serves its property and casualty insurance customers and focuses on prediction of loss, selection and pricing of risk, and compliance with their reporting requirements in each United States state in which they operate. In the Decision Analytics segment, the Company develops predictive models to forecast scenarios and produce both standard and customized analytics that help its customers manage their businesses, including predicting loss, selecting and pricing risk, detecting fraud before and after a loss event, and quantifying losses. It offers predictive analytics and decision support solutions to customers in rating, underwriting, claims, catastrophe and weather risk, natural resources intelligence, economic forecasting and various other fields.
545 Washington Blvd
Scott G. Stephenson
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Lee M. Shavel
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Vincent de P. McCarthy
Mark V. Anquillare
Chief Operating Officer
Kenneth E. Thompson
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Britain's Daily Mail and General Trust <DMGOa.L> said on Monday it had agreed to sell its energy information business Genscape to data analytics provider Verisk Analytics <VRSK.O> for $364 million (£296 million).
Publisher Daily Mail and General Trust said on Monday it had agreed to sell its energy information business Genscape to data analytics provider Verisk Analytics for $364 million, as the publisher looks to focus more on its portfolio.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.94 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* BLACKMORE SENSORS AND ANALYTICS RAISES $18 MILLION SERIES B FINANCING ROUND TO SCALE AUTOMOTIVE LIDAR SOLUTION
* VERISK ANALYTICS - BENEFIT (PROVISION) FOR INCOME TAX REFLECTS $89 MILLION BENEFIT FROM TAX LEGISLATION FOR Q4 & FOR FY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VERISK ANALYTICS INC - PURCHASE PRICE IS $200 MILLION IN CASH
* Verisk appoints Lee Shavel chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Verisk Analytics Inc reports third-quarter 2017 financial results
Property Claim Services (PCS), a Verisk Analytics company, estimated an insured loss of $125 million from a massive data breach disclosed last month by Equifax Inc <EFX.N>, that has plunged the credit-monitoring company into crisis.
Property Claim Services (PCS), a Verisk Analytics company, estimated an insured loss of $125 million (93.91 million pounds) from a massive data breach disclosed last month by Equifax Inc <EFX.N>, that has plunged the credit-monitoring company into crisis.
* Deal to be paid in cash to stockholders of LCI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Verisk Analytics Inc - transaction is expected to be neutral to 2017 adjusted earnings per share and accretive to 2018 adjusted earnings per share
* COMPANY WILL REALISE CASH PROCEEDS OF APPROXIMATELY 20.2 MILLION STG ON COMPLETION OF TRANSACTION
* Verisk Analytics Inc - deal for purchase price is $112 million
Private U.S. property casualty insurers suffered $7.3 billion in catastrophe losses during the 2017 first quarter, the worst such quarter since the 1994 earthquake in Northridge, California, a data company and trade group said on Monday.
* Says MAKE will become part of Wood Mackenzie Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* On May 18, 2017, co entered into third amendment to second amended and restated credit agreement dated April 22, 2015
* Verisk Analytics Inc reports first-quarter 2017 financial results
* Verisk Analytics, Inc., acquires Emergent Network Intelligence Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Verisk Analytics Inc - has signed an agreement to acquire Fintellix
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.