52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Meridian Bioscience Reports Third Quarter Adjusted Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share Of $0.16
Meridian Bioscience Says Co And Eric Rasmussen Entered Into A Separation Agreement
Meridian Bioscience Announces Closing Of Transaction To Acquire Business Of Genepoc
Meridian Bioscience, Inc. is a life science company engaged in the development, manufacture, sale and distribution of diagnostic test kits for gastrointestinal, viral, respiratory and parasitic infectious diseases, and elevated blood lead levels, and the manufacture and distribution of bulk antigens, antibodies, polymerase chain reaction (PCR)/quantitative PCR (qPCR) reagents, nucleotides, competent cells and bioresearch reagents used by researchers and other diagnostic manufacturers. Its segments include Diagnostics and Life Science. The Diagnostics segment includes manufacturing operations in Cincinnati, and the sale and distribution of diagnostic test kits in the countries consisting of North, Central and South America; Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and other countries outside of the Americas and EMEA. The Life Science segment consists of manufacturing operations in Memphis, Tennessee; Boca Raton, Florida; London, England; Luckenwalde, Germany, and Sydney, Australia.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
3471 River Hills Dr
David C. Phillips
Chairman of the Board, Director
John P. Kenny
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Bryan T. Baldasare
Interim Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller, Treasurer
Lawrence J. Baldini
Executive Vice President and President - Global Operations
James M. Anderson
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved on Friday the first test - a diagnostic from Meridian Bioscience Inc - to help detect a type of herpes virus in newborns.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved on Friday a diagnostic test from Meridian Bioscience Inc as the first tool to help detect a type of herpes virus in newborns.
* MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2018 OPERATING RESULTS, DECLARES REGULAR SECOND QUARTER CASH DIVIDEND, AND UPDATES FISCAL 2018 GUIDANCE
* MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 OPERATING RESULTS, DECLARES REGULAR FIRST QUARTER CASH DIVIDEND, AND REAFFIRMS FISCAL 2018 GUIDANCE
* CO-DIAGNOSTICS, INC. ANNOUNCES SALE OF MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTIC TESTS, INCLUDING ZIKA VIRUS, TO MAJOR CARIBBEAN LABORATORY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UP TO $100 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2k7rdVf) Further company coverage:
* Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Reports Q3 financial results and updates corporate developments
(This Oct. 23 story corrects paragraph 4 to say warning letter, instead of form 483)
* Meridian Bioscience Inc - announced that FDA has issued a warning letter related to matters at its Magellan Diagnostics subsidiary
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Monday it issued a warning letter to Meridian Bioscience Inc's unit for several federal law violations after inspecting its facility that makes lead-testing devices.
* Meridian Bioscience Inc comments on preliminary fiscal 2017 operating results and provides fiscal 2018 revenue and earnings guidance
* MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE, INC. APPOINTS JACK KENNY AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
* Meridian Bioscience Inc- Announced expansion of its ImmunoCard Stat! product line with addition of ImmunoCard Stat! FLU A&B Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Meridian Bioscience reports third fiscal quarter 2017 operating results, including non-cash goodwill impairment charge, declares regular cash dividend, and reaffirms fiscal 2017 guidance excluding the effect of goodwill impairment charge
* Co-Diagnostics Inc - once deal completed, cosara will have exclusive indian manufacturing rights for co-diagnostics products
The U.S. health regulator on Thursday raised concerns about Meridian Bioscience Inc's facility that manufactures lead testing devices, nearly two months after the regulator warned that the tests may underestimate lead levels in blood.
* Meridian Bioscience Inc- Consistent with FDA policy, Magellan will promptly submit responses to form FDA-483 for agency's consideration
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday raised concerns about Meridian Bioscience Inc's facility that manufactures its testing device nearly two months after the regulator warned the tests underestimate lead levels in blood.
* Co-Diagnostics Inc sees IPO of 1.3 million shares of common stock to be priced between $6.35 and $6.75 per share - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2tb5xtJ Further company coverage:
* Meridian Bioscience comments on recent fda posting related to Magellan Diagnostics
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.