52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
TravelCenters of America Inc. (TravelCenters) operates or franchises travel centers, standalone truck service facilities and standalone restaurants. The Company also collects rents, royalties and other fees from its tenants and franchisees. The Company offers a range of products and services, including diesel fuel and gasoline, as well as nonfuel products and services, such as truck repair and maintenance services, full service restaurants, quick service restaurants (QSRs), and various customer amenities. The Company’s customers include trucking fleets and their drivers, independent truck drivers, highway and local motorists and casual diners. The Company's business includes approximately 258 travel centers in 43 states in the United States primarily along the United States interstate highway system, and the province of Ontario, Canada. Its travel centers are operated under the TravelCenters of America, TA brand names, TA Express, Petro Stopping Centers and Petro brand names.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.16 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* FINAL ORDER AND JUDGMENT ISSUED FOR TRAVELCENTERS OF AMERICA LLC IN COMDATA LITIGATION
* TRAVELCENTERS OF AMERICA LLC SAYS CEO THOMAS O'BRIEN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $2.9 MILLION VERSUS $3.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2pkIZUA) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* TRAVELCENTERS OF AMERICA LLC NAMES ANDREW J. REBHOLZ AS MANAGING DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRAVELCENTERS OF AMERICA LLC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UP TO $140 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FISm7T) Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* TRAVELCENTERS OF AMERICA LLC - THOMAS M. O'BRIEN, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER HAS RESIGNED EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 31, 2017
* TRAVELCENTERS OF AMERICA LLC ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
A Delaware court ruled in favor of truck stop operator TravelCenters of America LLC <TA.O> on Monday in its lawsuit against the Comdata unit of FleetCor Technologies Inc <FLT.O> over merchant fees it paid to the fuel card provider.
A Delaware court ruled in favor of Travelcenters of America LLC on Monday in its lawsuit against the Comdata affiliate of Fleetcor Technologies Inc over merchant fees paid by the truck stop operator to the fuel card provider.
* Travelcenters of America announces first quarter 2017 financial results
* Travelcenters of America Llc announces fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
* Travelcenters of America LLC announces third quarter 2016 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.