52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Straumann Makes Appointments To Executive Management
Straumann Raises Guidance For FY Organic Revenue Growth
Straumann Holding Partners With Korea's Yuhan Corporation
Straumann Holding AG is a Switzerland-based company active in the field of implant and restorative dentistry and oral tissue regeneration. In collaboration with clinics, research institutes and universities, the Group researches and develops implants, instruments, computer-aided design/manufacturing (CAD/CAM) prosthetics and tissue regeneration products for use in tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss. Straumann Holding AG also offers a range of services to the dental profession worldwide, including training and education, provided in collaboration with the International Team for Implantology (ITI). Its products and services are available in a number of countries through the Group’s headquarters and through a network of subsidiaries and technology partners located in Europe, North America, the Asia/Pacific region and in Latin America, including Dental Wings Inc based in Canada and Createch Medical SL based in Spain.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Peter Merian-Weg 12
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Management Board
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Management Board
Member of the Executive Management Board, Head Research, Development & Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* STRAUMANN GROUP ANNOUNCES TWO APPOINTMENTS TO ITS EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT TEAM
* STRAUMANN DECIDES NOT TO EXPLORE INTRAORAL SCANNER COLLABORATION WITH ALIGN TECHNOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 GROUP REVENUE CLIMBS 15% IN SWISS FRANCS TO CHF 372 MILLION
* 2019 AGM APPROVES ALL PROPOSALS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* STRAUMANN GROUP INCREASES STAKE IN FRENCH IMPLANT MANUFACTURER ANTHOGYR FROM 30% TO 100%.
* EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT FOR CLEAR ALIGNERS DEVELOPED AND REGISTERED IN CHINA BY TIANJIN ZHENGLI TECHNOLOGY CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Isabela Prinz)
Straumann Holding Chief Executive Marco Gadola will step down at the start of next year, the dental implant maker said on Tuesday, as the current head of its North American business is groomed to replace him.
Straumann Holding said Marco Gadola will step down as its chief executive at the start of next year, the dental implant maker said on Tuesday, and be replaced by the current head of its North American business.
* NOBEL BIOCARE HAS NOW AGREED TO TAKE NO FURTHER ACTION REGARDING DECISION AND TO DISMISS ITS PENDING COURT ACTION
* COMPANIES HAVE SIGNED AN AGREEMENT THAT PROVIDES STRAUMANN WITH A 34% STAKE IN Z-SYSTEMS
Dental implant maker Straumann Holding raised its full year sales outlook on Tuesday, saying new products and its wider market presence would mean faster growth this year.
* GROUP TO GAIN CONTROL OF T-PLUS, AN ESTABLISHED TAIWANESE MANUFACTURER OF ATTRACTIVELY-PRICED IMPLANT SYSTEMS
* PETER ZIHLA JOINS STRAUMANN'S EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT TEAM AS NEW HEAD OF DIGITAL BUSINESS UNIT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FIRST-HALF REVENUE SURGES 25% IN SWISS FRANCS (18% ORGANIC) TO CHF 682 MILLION
* ACQUIRED A 30% STAKE IN ITS BIOMATERIALS PARTNER BOTISS MEDICAL AG FOR AN UNDISCLOSED SUM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* STRAUMANN GROUP AND ZIRKONZAHN USA SIGN A COOPERATION AGREEMENT FOR UNITED STATES AND CANADA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS TOO EARLY TO CHANGE FY OUTLOOK - CONF CALL Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 GROUP REVENUE CLIMBS 22% IN SWISS FRANCS TO CHF 324 MILLION
* INVESTS IN DENTAL MONITORING, A PIONEER IN REMOTE MONITORING ENABLED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Dental implant maker Straumann <STMN.S> said on Thursday it aims for a third straight year of double digit growth in 2018 after reporting annual revenue of more than $1 billion (710.63 million pounds) for the first time.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.