52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Schindler Holding H1 Net Profit Down At CHF 436 Million
Schindler Holding Q1 Net Profit Down At CHF 197 Million
Schindler Forms BuildingMinds Start-Up
Schindler Holding AG is a Switzerland-based holding company that specializes in the manufacture of escalators, elevators and moving walks. It operates globally within one main segment: Elevators and Escalators. The Elevators and Escalators segment provides a range of elevators for different applications, including freight and special elevators, high-rise elevators, residential elevators and commercial elevators. It also offers commercial and public transport escalators, as well as inclined and horizontal moving walks. It's affiliated company, ALSO Holding AG, which provided information and communications technology and consumer electronics in the wholesale and logistics sectors, was disposed during 2011 and merged with Actebis GmbH, forming ALSO-Actebis Holding AG. In June 2014, closed the real estate development project Mall of Switzerland (formerly EbiSquare) together with Halter AG and sold its stake in EbiSquare AG to Halter AG
Misc. Capital Goods
Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors
Chairman of the Executive Committee, Chief Executive Officer
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee for for Corporate Human Resources
Non-Executive Independent Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Bank sector at over 3-year low (Updates with closing prices)
Swiss elevator and escalator manufacturer Schindler <SCHP.S> reported a 22.4% drop in its second-quarter net profit on Wednesday, blaming wage inflation, higher material costs, foreign exchange effects, and higher spending on new projects.
Swiss elevator and escalator manufacturer Schindler <SCHP.S> said on Wednesday its second-quarter net profit dived 22.4% from previous year to 239 million francs (£203 billion), dented by wage inflation, higher material costs, foreign exchange, and planned increase in expenditure...
* H1 ORDER INTAKE ROSE BY 3.8% TO CHF 6 090 MILLION (+5.8% IN LOCAL -CURRENCIES)
Swiss elevator and escalator maker Schindler posted a surprise fall in first-quarter net profit on Friday, hurt by higher material costs, wage inflation, and planned increase in expenditure on strategic projects.
* Q1 REVENUE INCREASED BY 4.4% TO CHF 2 582 MILLION (+5.8% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES)
* BUILDINGMINDS SCHINDLER START-UP TO DRIVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN THE REAL ESTATE SECTOR
Swiss elevator and escalator maker Schindler said on Thursday its full-year net profit rose 14 percent to 1.01 billion Swiss francs ($1.00 billion), citing a slight rise in demand for new installations around the globe, with a modest increase in China.
* 2018 ORDER INTAKE GREW BY 6.2% TO CHF 11 669 MILLION AND REVENUE ROSE BY 6.9% TO CHF 10 879 MILLION
* FY ORDER INTAKE GREW BY 6.2% TO CHF 11 669 MILLION AND REVENUE ROSE BY 6.9% TO CHF 10 879 MILLION
* SEES FX HEADWINDS GOING FORWARD AT LEAST A THE LEVEL OF Q3 - CONF CALL
Shares in Schindler <SCHP.S> hit a six-month low on Tuesday after the Swiss elevator and escalator maker said its net profit growth had slowed to 0.4 percent in the third quarter as a result of adverse foreign exchange moves.
Swiss elevator and escalator maker Schindler said on Tuesday its third-quarter net profit growth slowed down to 0.4 percent, hurt by foreign exchange headwinds.
* IN FIRST 9 MONTHS OF FISCAL 2018, ORDER INTAKE ROSE BY 7.1% TO CHF 8653 MILLION, CORRESPONDING TO AN INCREASE OF 6.8% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES
* 9-MONTH REVENUE GREW BY 7.9% TO CHF 7 939 MILLION (+7.6% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES)
Swiss elevator and escalator maker Schindler Holding reported on Friday better-than-expected order intake in the second quarter on strong growth across its markets, and raised its full-year revenue growth outlook.
* H1 ORDER INTAKE GREW BY 9.8% TO CHF 5 869 MILLION (+7.9% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES)
* IN Q2 2018 A ONE-TIME POSITIVE IMPACT OF CHF 55 MILLION WAS RECOGNIZED IN GROUP'S NET PROFIT
* SUCCESSFULLY PLACES CHF 500 MILLION DOMESTIC BOND IN TWO TRANCHES
* THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE TO FURTHER IMPROVE MARGINS DURING THE YEAR - CONF CALL Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.