52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Pearson Updates On Simplification Of Group Structure
Pearson Hack Exposed Details On Thousands Of U.S. Students - WSJ
Pearson Strikes 500 Million Stg Pension Insurance Deal With L&G - Sky News
Pearson plc (Pearson) is a learning company. The Company delivers learning through providing a range of educational products and services to institutions, governments, professional bodies and individual learners. The Company operates through three segments, which include North America, Core and Growth. The Company's North America segment includes Assessments and Services businesses in the United States and Canada. The Company's Core segment includes Assessments and Services businesses in more mature markets including the United Kingdom, Australia and Italy. The Company's Growth segment includes Assessments and Services businesses in emerging markets including Brazil, China, India and South Africa. The Company provides content, assessment and digital services to schools, colleges and universities, as well as professional and vocational education to learners to help increase their skills and employability prospects.
Printing & Publishing
Shell Mex House, 80 Strand
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive officer, Executive Director
Coram John Williams
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
President - Global Product
President - UK and Core Markets
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
British education company Pearson Plc <PSON.L> on Thursday said it has notified customers of a data breach that resulted in unauthorised access to about 13,000 school and university accounts, mainly in the United States.
British education company Pearson Plc has entered into a 500 million pounds pension insurance deal with Legal & General Group Plc, Sky News reported on Thursday.
Pearson Plc <PSON.L> said revenue at a key U.S. business fell 5 percent and forecast a possible similar drop next year as the education publisher undergoes a major restructuring to focus on boosting its digital content.
* Euro zone periphery govt bond yields http://tmsnrt.rs/2ii2Bqr (Updates prices)
* PEARSON FUNDING FIVE PLC AND PEARSON PLC ANNOUNCE FINAL RESULTS OF CASH TENDER OFFERS
* APPOINTS MICHAEL LYNTON, CHAIRMAN OF SNAPCHAT AND FORMER CHAIRMAN AND CEO OF SONY ENTERTAINMENT TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* PEARSON - HAS AGREED SALE OF WALL STREET ENGLISH (WSE) TO A CONSORTIUM CONSISTING OF FUNDS AFFILIATED WITH BARING PRIVATE EQUITY ASIA AND CITIC CAPITAL
* HAS TODAY COMPLETED SALE OF A 22 PCT STAKE IN PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE VENTURE TO OUR PARTNER BERTELSMANN SE & CO KGAA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
North Asia private equity firm MBK Partners is preparing a bid to buy language learning business Wall Street English (WSE) from Pearson PLC <PSON.L>, the world's biggest education company, three people with direct knowledge of the matter said.
* COMPLETED DISPOSAL, TOGETHER WITH SALE OF ASSOCIATED PROPERTY ASSETS, IS EXPECTED TO GENERATE GROSS CASH PROCEEDS TO PEARSON IN REGION OF $80M
* Initiated processes to explore a potential partnership for its english language learning business Wall Street English
Grupo SEB do Brasil could seek an initial public offering following the repurchase of a learning system division from Pearson Plc, to fund growth of the profitable business unit across privately owned elite schools, Chief Executive Officer Chaim Zaher said on Monday.
Brazil's Grupo SEB has reacquired Pueri Domus learning systems from Britain's Pearson Plc for an undisclosed value on Monday, the Brazilian company said.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.