52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Prologis Sets Quarterly Dividend Of $0.53 Per Share
Prologis Says If Deal Terminated, Industrial Property Trust Will Be Required To Pay To Co Termination Fee Of $65.0 Mln
Prologis To Acquire IPT's Wholly Owned Real Estate Assets For About $3.99 Bln
Prologis, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) company. The Company is engaged in logistics real estate business. The Company's segments include Real Estate Operations and Strategic Capital. The Real estate operations segment consists of rental operations and development. The Company's strategic capital segment includes asset management services, as well as services performed for unconsolidated co-investment ventures. Its strategic capital segment gives the Company access to third-party capital, both private and public. As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned or had investments in, on an owned basis or through co-investment ventures, properties and development projects across 676 million square feet (63 million square meters) in 20 countries spanning four continents.
Real Estate Operations
PIER 1 BAY 1
Hamid R. Moghadam
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Thomas S. Olinger
Chief Financial Officer
Gary E. Anderson
Chief Operating Officer
Eugene F. Reilly
Chief Investment Officer
Edward S. Nekritz
Chief Legal Officer , General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Prologis Inc <PLD.N> said on Monday it would buy Black Creek Group's Industrial Property Trust Inc (IPT) <IDDP.PK>, a portfolio of U.S. industrial properties, in an all-cash deal valued at about $4 billion.
Prologis Inc said on Monday it would buy Black Creek Group's Industrial Property Trust Inc (IPT), a portfolio of U.S. industrial properties, in a deal valued at $3.99 billion in cash.
Norway's sovereign wealth fund, the world's biggest, has bought six logistics properties in Chicago, Nashville and Orlando together with real estate partner Prologis, the fund said on Wednesday.
Norway's sovereign wealth fund sold 37 logistics properties that it co-owned with Prologis, situated in the United States, France, Poland, Hungary and the Netherlands, the fund said on Tuesday.
Norway's sovereign wealth fund, the world's largest, has bought a logistics property in the U.S. state of California with its property partner Prologis, it said on Thursday.
Prologis Inc, a logistics company with a global footprint, will acquire smaller U.S. rival DCT Industrial Trust Inc in an $8.4 billion (£6.1 billion) all-stock transaction, including the assumption of debt, the two companies said on Sunday.
Prologis Inc , a logistics company with a global footprint, will acquire smaller U.S. rival DCT Industrial Trust Inc in an $8.4 billion all-stock transaction, including the assumption of debt, the two companies said on Sunday.
* PROLOGIS WILL ACQUIRE DCT FOR $8.4 BILLION IN A STOCK-FOR-STOCK TRANSACTION, INCLUDING ASSUMPTION OF DEBT
Norway's $1 trillion sovereign wealth fund and its real estate partner Prologis have sold eight logistics properties in France, the Netherlands and Spain to Ares Management, the fund said on Thursday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.37 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* PROLOGIS SAYS CEO HAMID MOGHADAM'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $19.4 MILLION VERSUS $15.5 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* PROLOGIS ANNOUNCES NEW INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR NOMINEE CRISTINA BITA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PROLOGIS INC - NIPPON PROLOGIS REIT PRICED INVESTMENT UNITS AT 224,812 JAPANESE YEN PER UNIT, INCLUDING OVER-ALLOTMENT OPTION
* PROLOGIS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF EUR 300 MILLION OF PELF 1.750% GREEN BONDS DUE 2028
* PROLOGIS BOARD OF DIRECTORS APPROVES 9 PERCENT INCREASE IN QUARTERLY COMMON STOCK DIVIDEND
Norway's $1.1 trillion sovereign wealth fund and real estate firm Prologis Inc. <PLD.N> have sold 27 logistics properties from their joint U.S. portfolio to a unit of Blackstone <BX.N>, the fund said in a statement on Thursday.
* PROLOGIS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 EARNINGS RESULTS
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.37 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Prologis Inc - Florida properties had incurred no significant damage from Hurricane Irma Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Prologis declares quarterly dividends and announces redemption of 4.00 pct notes due 2018
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.