52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Partners Group Holding H1 Profit At CHF 397 Mln
Partners Group Buys BCR Group
Partners Group Says Invested In Bango Wind Farm With Total Project Value Of AUD 500 Mln
Partners Group Holding AG is a Switzerland-based global private markets investment management firm. It manages a broad range of customized portfolios for an international clientele of institutional investors. The Company operates in the following business segments: Private equity which refers to investments made in private companies; Private debt which refers to debt financing for private corporations or projects, which allows investors to access investment opportunities that are not available in the public corporate bond market; Private real estate which refers to investments made in private real estate assets, including a range of investment opportunities, from housing complexes and office space to shopping centers and industrial buildings, and Private Infrastructure which refers to investments made in private infrastructure assets, such as transportation, communication, power conventional, power renewable, energy infrastructure, water, social infrastructure and waste management.
Misc. Financial Services
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Co-Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee and the Global Executive Board
Co-Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee and the Global Executive Board, Head Private Equity
Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, Lead Independent Director
Chief Operating Officer, General Counsel, Member of the Executive Committee and the Global Executive Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* OMMITS TO SECOND UNITRANCHE INVESTMENT IN ASIA WITH FINANCING OF GONG CHA GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* PARTNERS GROUP ADDS THIRD AUSTRALIAN WIND FARM TO GRASSROOTS RENEWABLE ENERGY PLATFORM
* EXPECTED GROSS CLIENT DEMAND OF EUR 13-16 BILLION IN 2019 RECONFIRMED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* NO FINANCIAL DETAILS WILL BE DISCLOSED Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TO ACQUIRE A MAJORITY EQUITY STAKE ON BEHALF OF ITS CLIENTS IN ONE OF GERMANY'S LARGEST TOY MANUFACTURERS, SCHLEICH
Swiss-based asset manager Partners Group has agreed to buy CapeOmega, a partner in Norwegian pipeline owner Gassled, from HitecVision for 1.2 billion euros ($1.35 billion), the companies said on Tuesday.
Swiss-based Partners Group has agreed to acquire CapeOmega, a partner in Norwegian pipeline systems owner Gassled, from HitecVision for 1.2 billion euros ($1.35 billion), the companies said on Monday.
* PARTNERS GROUP TO ACQUIRE NORWEGIAN MIDSTREAM INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY CAPEOMEGA
Swiss asset manager Partners Group posted a 7 percent jump in full-year core profit to 882 million Swiss francs ($881.65 million), as it was able to deploy a significant amount of its clients' capital in attractive private markets assets.
* FY EBITDA INCREASED BY 7% TO CHF 882 MILLION (2017: CHF 825 MILLION)
* TO INVEST IN DELIVERY OF 500MW SUBSEA INTERCONNECTOR BETWEEN GREAT BRITAIN AND IRELAND
* ANNOUNCES INTENDED CHANGES TO THE COMPOSITION OF ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SELLS STAKE IN BILLY BISHOP TORONTO CITY AIRPORT'S PASSENGER TERMINAL
* REPORTS TOTAL AUM OF EUR 73 BILLION AS OF 31 DECEMBER 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* H1 REVENUES INCREASED BY 17% TO CHF 659 MILLION (H1 2017: CHF 565 MILLION)
* TO INVEST OVER AUD 200 MILLION IN EQUITY TO ACQUIRE AND CONSTRUCT WIND FARM PROJECT IN AUSTRALIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* REACHES EUR 2 BILLION TARGET FOR PRIVATE REAL ESTATE SECONDARIES PROGRAM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ANNOUNCES CO-CEO SUCCESSION; DAVID LAYTON TO SUCCEED CHRISTOPH RUBELI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* QTRLY FFO AND AFFO PER UNIT OF $0.08 AND $0.06 RESPECTIVELY
Partners Group has hired Tom Stein, head of capital markets at Guggenheim Capital Partners, for its private debt group, according to a company spokesperson.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.