52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Pro-Dex Quarterly Earnings Per Share $0.21
Pro-Dex Quarterly Earnings Per Share $0.31
Pro-Dex Quarterly Earnings Per Share $0.04
Pro-Dex, Inc. (Pro-Dex) designs and produces surgical and dental instruments and motion control products used in the medical, factory automation and scientific research industries. The Company operates through three segments: Pro-Dex, OMS and Engineering Services Division (ESD). The Pro-Dex segment provides primarily medical and dental instruments using shared production and assembly machines and workforce. The OMS segment is engaged in providing multi-axis motion control applications. In addition to Pro-Dex, the names Micro Motors and Oregon Micro Systems are used for marketing purposes as brand names. The Company provides engineering consulting services, as well as quality and regulatory consulting services, to a range of industries through EDS.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
2361 McGaw Ave
Nicholas John Swenson
Independent Chairman of the Board
Richard L. Van Kirk
President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Alisha K. Charlton
Chief Financial Officer
Raymond E. Cabillot
William J. Farrell
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Christian Lindner, head of the Germany's pro-business Free Democrats, confirmed parties seeking to forge a German coalition government would continue discussions later Friday, and said he was optimistic that the remaining differences could be overcome.
The premier of Germany's most populous region warned that the Green party would have to step back from some of its environmentalist red lines if it wanted to join a mooted three-party coalition led by conservative Chancellor Angela Merkel.
A military alliance fighting together with the Syrian army said it launched an assault in the east of the country on Saturday to drive Islamic State militants from the border with Iraq.
* Quarterly earnings per share $0.18 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2vJ5TKK) Further company coverage:
* Quarterly earnings per share $0.22 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qZdYrn) Further company coverage:
* Pro-Dex Inc - on March 9, loan and security agreement between pro-dex and summit financial resources, terminated in accordance with its terms
* Pro-Dex Inc - Entered into an At Market Offering Agreement with Ascendiant Capital Markets
* Pro-Dex Inc - Net sales for three months ended December 31, 2016 decreased $632,000, or 12%, to $4.6 million
* Pro-Dex- net sales for 3 months ended september 30, 2016 totaled $5.4 million, an increase of 32 pct from $4.1 million for three months ended Sept 30, 2015 Source text for Eikon: [ID:http://bit.ly/2foE8v9] Further company coverage:
* Q4 sales rose 29 percent to $5.3 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.