52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Old Dominion Freight Line Reports Second Quarter Earnings Per Share Of $2.16
Old Dominion Announces $0.17 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend And Adopts New $350 Million Stock Repurchase Program
Old Dominion Freight Line Reports Q1 Diluted Earnings Per Share Of $1.64
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. is a union-free motor carrier providing regional, inter-regional and national less-than-truckload (LTL) services. The Company's LTL services include ground and air expedited transportation for time-sensitive shipments, consumer household pickup and delivery and freight delivery services throughout North America. In addition to its LTL services, the Company offers a range of other value-added services that include container drayage, truckload brokerage, supply chain consulting and warehousing. As of December 31, 2016, the Company operated 226 service center locations, of which it owned 182 and leased 44. As of December 31, 2016, its network included 10 breakbulk facilities located in Rialto, California; Atlanta, Georgia; Columbus, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana; Greensboro, North Carolina; Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; Memphis and Morristown, Tennessee; Dallas, Texas, and Salt Lake City, Utah. As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned 7,994 tractors.
500 Old Dominion Way
David S. Congdon
Executive Chairman of the Board
Earl E. Congdon
Senior Executive Chairman of the Board
Greg C. Gantt
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Adam N. Satterfield
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance, Assistant Secretary
Kevin Marty Freeman
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE PROMOTES KEVIN M. FREEMAN TO EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE PRODUCES STRONG FIRST-QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS, WITH 22.7% GROWTH IN REVENUE AND 66.3% GROWTH IN EARNINGS PER DILUTED SHARE
* OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE ANNOUNCES PLANNED EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP TEAM TRANSITION
* OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE PROVIDES UPDATE FOR FIRST-QUARTER 2018
Trucking firm Old Dominion Freight Line Inc <ODFL.O> said on Thursday it was expecting robust demand and better pricing in 2018, fueled by a strengthening economy, but its shares slid 6 percent on cost concerns amid a broader selloff.
Trucking firm Old Dominion Freight Line Inc reported a higher quarterly net income on Thursday, driven by a strengthening economy and higher prices it charges for the freight it carries because of tightening industry capacity.
* OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE PROVIDES UPDATE FOR FOURTH-QUARTER 2017
Trucking firm Old Dominion Freight Line Inc <ODFL.O> said on Thursday its quarterly net income climbed, driven by a strengthening economy and higher prices it charges for the freight it carries because of tightening industry capacity.
* Old Dominion Freight Line announces third-quarter earnings per diluted share of $1.24, up 20.4% on revenue of $873.0 million
* Old Dominion Freight Line provides update for third-quarter 2017
Almost three days before Hurricane Harvey hit Texas, hardware retailer Home Depot Inc received an alert from a weather service and activated its disaster-response plan to get supplies to those in the storm's path, while turning a profit, too.
* Old dominion freight line announces a 21.4% increase in second-quarter earnings per diluted share to $1.19 on revenue of $839.9 million
* Old Dominion freight line provides update for second-quarter 2017
* Old dominion freight line reports 11.1% growth in earnings per diluted share to $0.80 for the first quarter of 2017
* Old Dominion Freight Line provides update for first-quarter 2017
* Old Dominion Freight Line announces earnings per diluted share of $0.83 for the fourth quarter of 2016
* Old Dominion Freight Line announces earnings per diluted share of $1.03 for 2016 third quarter
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.