52 Week Range
As of on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Novozymes Makes Organizational Changes
Lars Green Will Join Novozymes As EVP And CFO
Novozymes Expects To Announce New CFO
Novozymes A/S is a Denmark-based biotechnology company engaged in the production and sale of industrial enzymes, microorganisms and biopharmaceutical ingredients. The Company operates in four geographical regions: Europe, Middle East & Africa (including Denmark), North America, Asia Pacific and Latin America. It develops and distributes solutions within the market areas agriculture, bioenergy, food & beverages, household care, leather, pharmaceuticals, forest products, textile and wastewater solutions. Novozymes operates through a range of partnerships with companies, such as Adisseo, Beta Renewables, DONG Energy and Monsanto, and is a parent company of Novozymes Belgium BVBA, Novozymes BioAg Limited, Novozymes Canada Limited, Albumedix A/S and Organobalance GmbH, among others.
Joergen Buhl Rasmussen
Independent Chairman of the Board
Peder Holk Nielsen
President, Chief Executive Officer
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Operating Officer; Executive Vice President, Research, Innovation & Supply
Executive Vice President, Household Care & Technical
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Danish enzymes maker Novozymes' posted first-quarter earning slightly above forecasts, but sales through its BioAg alliance with U.S. seeds company Monsanto Co were hit by Indian tariffs, its new CFO said on Wednesday.
Danish enzymes maker Novozymes has invested in a new lab in Turkey to develop baking enzymes that help to prevent flatbreads traditionally eaten across the Middle East and Africa from going stale.
Danish enzymes maker Novozymes reported fourth-quarter results below market expectations on Wednesday as organic growth at its biggest division, Household Care, declined.
* PRISCA HAVRANEK-KOSICEK NEW CFO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Danish jewellery maker Pandora said in a statement on Wednesday:
* CEO SELLS 50.000 OF OWN SHARES IN COMPANY FOR A TOTAL VALUE OF DKK 17.2 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* NOVOZYMES HAS NOW COMPLETED ANNOUNCED SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM OF B SHARES WORTH UP TO DKK 2 BILLION IN TOTAL DURING 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Denmark's Novozymes reported third-quarter sales and earnings ahead of forecasts on Wednesday and raised its outlook as more powerful enzymes products drove demand from ethanol makers, sending its shares up six percent to a two-year high.
* NOVOZYMES - STILL SOME UNCERTAINTY REGARDING AGRICULTURE-RELATED MARKETS IN Q4
DANISH ENZYMES PRODUCER NOVOZYMES ANNOUNCES
Danish enzymes maker Novozymes undershot market expectations in the second quarter pressured by cost cuts at detergent makers and a changed sales pattern in its cooperation with Monsanto.
* Q2 EBIT MARGIN AT 28.2%, EXCLUDING REORGANIZATION COSTS (Q2 2016: 28.0%)
* BENNY D. LOFT TO STEP DOWN AS CFO AND EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Novozymes - Co, Heinz-Jürgen Bertram have mutually decided that Heinz-Jürgen Bertram will resign from Novozymes' board with effect as of June 8, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Danish enzymes maker Novozymes posted slightly better-than-expected revenues for the first quarter on Wednesday and said it would launch a new product in the autumn, sending its shares up more than 5 percent to a nine-month high.
* "GOOD START TO 2017 WITH PROGRESS ON OUR STRATEGIC PRIORITIES."
* Novozymes and Boehringer Ingelheim announce strategic collaboration in probiotics for poultry hatcheries
* Says will in cooperation with Bigadan build a large-scale biogas plant
* Delivery to Novozymes starts May 1 Source text: http://bit.ly/2mviZql
* President and CEO Peder Holk Nielsen buys 27,700 shares in Novozymes at 6,997,574 Danish crowns ($1 million) Source text for Eikon:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.