52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Northland Power Announces Acquisition Of Colombian Regulated Utility Business For $1.05 Bln
Northland Power Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.28
Northland Power Announces Retirement Of CFO Paul Bradley
Northland Power Inc. (Northland) is an independent power producer. The Company develops, finances, builds, owns and operates facilities in Canada and internationally that produce clean and green energy using natural gas, biomass, wind and solar technology. Northland segments include thermal; renewable; managed, which includes management and operations services for Kirkland Lake, Cochrane and Canadian Environmental Energy Corporation (CEEC); offshore wind, including Gemini and Nordsee, and other, which includes investment income and administration of Northland. Northland owns power-producing facilities with a total capacity of approximately 1,340 megawatts (MW). Northland's offshore wind facilities consist of the 600 MW Gemini wind farm, located off the coast of the Netherlands, and the 332 MW Nordsee One wind farm, located off the coast of Germany. The Company's other projects include Grand Bend 100 MW Wind Project, Ground-Mounted Solar Projects and Frampton 24 MW Wind Project.
30 St Clair Ave W 12th Floor
James C. Temerty
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Paul J. Bradley
Chief Financial Officer
Troy C. Patton
Chief Operating Officer
Executive Vice President - Construction
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Northland Power Inc said on Monday it would buy most of Colombian utility Empresa de Energia de Boyaca (EBSA) in a deal valued at C$1.05 billion ($797.9 million), including debt.
Northland Power Inc said on Monday it would buy most of Colombian utility Empresa de Energia de Boyaca in a deal valued at C$1.05 billion ($797.9 million), including debt.
* FILED A PRELIMINARY SHORT FORM BASE SHELF PROSPECTUS WHICH WILL REPLACE NORTHLAND'S EXPIRING $500 MILLION BASE SHELF PROSPECTUS
* NORTHLAND POWER REPORTS STRONG FIRST QUARTER RESULTS WITH FREE CASH FLOW UP 256% AND ADJUSTED EBITDA UP 47%
* NORTHLAND POWER INC- THE TAIWAN BUREAU OF ENERGY ALLOCATED 300 MW TO THE HAI LONG 2 OFFSHORE WIND FARM UNDER TAIWAN'S FEED-IN-TARIFF PROGRAM Source text: (https://bit.ly/2r7ztW4) Further company coverage:
* NORTHLAND POWER DELIVERS EXCELLENT 2017 RESULTS WITH GROSS PROFIT UP 37% AND ADJUSTED EBITDA UP 22%
* Northland Power reports 23% higher third quarter gross profit and 13% higher adjusted EBITDA
* Northland Power Inc - 332 MW offshore wind farm is anticipated to begin full commercial operations by end of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MHI Vestas, a offshore wind joint venture between Vestas and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries said:
* Negotiated long-term enhanced dispatch contract with independent electricity system operator for Northland's 120MW cogeneration facility
* Northland Power delivers strong first quarter results and continues to reach milestones on growth initiatives
* Confirmed that first wind turbine installed on 332 MW offshore wind farm has successfully started to generate power
* Northland power agrees to acquire 252 MW German offshore wind farm
* Northland Power delivers outstanding 2016 results and significant progress on growth initiatives
* Revised adjusted EBITDA guidance favourably in 2016 to be approximately $595 to $615 million
* Northland Power provides update on global adjustment payments
Canadian power group Northland Power <NPI.TO> is looking for a new owner, its chief financial officer said, as part of its strategic review begun in July aimed at boosting growth and shareholder value.
Canadian power group Northland Power could be taken private, sold to a strategic investor or remain a stock-market listed entity, its chief financial officer said, as the group is in the middle of a major business review.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.