52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nature’S Sunshine Announces Entry Into Cbd Market
Natures Sunshine Products Q2 GAAP Earnings Per Share $0.14
Nature’S Sunshine Products Reports Fourth Quarter Results
Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc. (NSP), together with its subsidiaries, is a natural health and wellness company. The Company is engaged in the manufacturing and direct selling of nutritional and personal care products. The Company has four business segments that are divided based on the various characteristics of their distributor bases, selling and distributor compensation plans, and product formulations, as well as the internal organization and business operations. Three business segments operate under the Nature's Sunshine Products brand. The China and New Markets segment also includes the Company's wholesale business, in which the Company sells its products to various locally managed entities independent of the Company. The fourth business segment operates under the Synergy WorldWide brand. Its line of over 700 products includes various product classifications, such as immune, cardiovascular, digestive, personal care, weight management and other general health products.
Biotechnology & Drugs
2901 W Blue Grass Blvd Ste 100
J. Christopher Teets
Chairman, Independent Director
Kristine F. Hughes
Chairman of Emeritus. Director
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Joseph W. Baty
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Susan M. Armstrong
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Danish brewer Carlsberg's sales rose last year for the first time in three years, helped by strength in China and the long, hot summer in Northern Europe and Russia, but it warned it expects slower growth in 2019.
Springer Nature, the publisher of science magazines Nature and Scientific American, cancelled its 3.2 billion euro (2.8 billion pound) stock market flotation planned for Wednesday on weak investor demand, dealing a heavy blow to Germany's vibrant IPO season.
* NATURE’S SUNSHINE PRODUCTS COMMENCES CEO TRANSITION PLAN FOLLOWING RETIREMENT ANNOUNCEMENT OF CEO
Springer Nature, the publisher of science magazines Nature and Scientific American, is offering shares worth up to 1.6 billion euros ($1.95 billion) in its planned initial public offering (IPO), it said on Wednesday.
A Chinese state-backed consortium is snapping up a majority stake in Australian vitamin company Nature's Care, valuing the firm at around A$800 million ($619.92 million), the latest in a string of deals led by China for global nutrition assets.
* NATURE’S SUNSHINE PRODUCTS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* Nature's Sunshine products reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Natures Sunshine Products - on May 26, board approved, adopted amendment to increase maximum number of directors on board from 9 to 10 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2sh02H5) Further company coverage:
* Natures Sunshine Products Inc - announced that it has received its direct selling license from MOFCOM, China's ministry of commerce.
* Nature's Sunshine Products reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Says agreed to acquire entire issued share capital of Sunshine.Co.Uk Limited for total consideration of £12.0m (on a cash free debt free basis)
* Nature's Sunshine Products reports fourth quarter 2016 financial results
* Says buys natures aid Further company coverage: (Frankfurt newsroom)
* Nature's Sunshine Products Inc says Q3 net sales revenue was negatively impacted by $2.7 million of unfavorable foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations
* Nature's Sunshine Products announces new chief financial officer
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.