52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Morneau Shepell Inc Says Grier Colter Has Been Appointed CFO And Executive Vice President, Effective October 1
Morneau Shepell Reports Qtrly Earnings Per Share $0.10
Morneau Shepell Qtrly Earnings Per Share $0.13
Morneau Shepell Inc. is a Canada-based company, which provides health and productivity, administrative and retirement solutions to assist employers in managing the financial security, health and productivity of their employees. The Company offers its services to organizations that are situated in Canada, the United States and internationally. The Company's services include consulting engagements, outsourcing engagements, employee and family assistance programs, and absence management solutions. The Company's administrative solutions practice is characterized by fixed contracts, which has 3 to 5 year terms. Its absence management solutions include attendance support and disability management. The Company's subsidiaries include Morneau Shepell Ltd., Morneau Shepell Limited, Morneau Shepell Asset & Risk Management Ltd., LifeWorks Coporation Ltd., Morneau Shepell (Bahams) Ltd. and Morneau Shepell BDA Limited.
One Morneau Shepell Centre
895 Don Mills Rd Suite 700
Gillian H. Denham
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
President, Health and Productivity Solutions and Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* MORNEAU SHEPELL REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
* Morneau Shepell reports 2017 third quarter financial results
Morneau Shepell Inc, the human resources management company at the heart of conflict-of-interest allegations against Canadian Finance Minister Bill Morneau, said on Friday it would not benefit from pension or tax legislation proposed by the Liberal government.
* Morneau Shepell issues statement regarding its contracts with Canadian federal government
Canada's Finance Minister Bill Morneau said on Thursday he will place his assets in a blind trust and divest all his stock in a publicly traded family business, amid opposition allegations that these holdings put him in a conflict of interest.
Canadian Finance Minister Bill Morneau said on Thursday he has told the federal ethics watchdog he will place his assets in a blind trust and work to divest his holdings in Morneau Shepell Inc amid allegations he had a conflict of interest.
Canadian Finance Minister Bill Morneau asked on Tuesday to meet with the country's ethics watchdog, according to a letter released by his office, amid charges by opposition politicians that he has a conflict of interest because his personal holdings are not in a blind trust.
* Morneau Shepell reports 2017 second quarter financial results; Michele Trogni appointed to board of directors
* U.S.-based insurance carrier selected Morneau Shepell's Abiliti absence solution to integrate with leave and disability products Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Morneau Shepell welcomes Stephen Liptrap to his new role as president and ceo
* Morneau Shepell reports 2017 first quarter financial results
* Morneau Shepell announces ceo succession; reports 2016 fourth quarter and full year financial results
* Morneau Shepell further solidifies its EFAP leadership position with acquisition of Longpré
* Morneau Shepell Inc - for three months ended Sept. 30, 2016, company reported $144.6 million in revenue, an increase of 2.7 per cent or $3.8 million
* Canada's Morneau: overall I believe the housing market is sound
* Myfuture by Morneau Shepell launches with 3M Canada as its first client Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.