52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Monarch Casino & Resort Comments On Lawsuit Filed By Black Hawk Contractor And Updates Timing For Completion Of Project
Monarch Casino & Resort QTRLY Diluted EPS $0.50
Monarch Casino & Resort QTRLY Diluted EPS $ 0.38
Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (Monarch), through its subsidiary, owns and operates the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa (the Atlantis), a hotel/casino facility in Reno, Nevada. The Company also owns and operates Monarch Casino Black Hawk. The Company's segments include Atlantis and Monarch Casino Black Hawk. The Atlantis is located approximately three miles south of downtown in the area of Reno, Nevada. As of December 31, 2016, the Atlantis featured approximately 61,000 square feet of casino space; 824 guest rooms and suites; eight food outlets; two espresso and pastry bars; a 30,000 square foot health spa and salon with an enclosed year-round pool; two retail outlets offering clothing and traditional gift shop merchandise; an 8,000 square-foot family entertainment center, and approximately 52,000 square feet of banquet, convention and meeting room space.
Casinos & Gaming
3800 S Virginia Street
Co-Chairman of the Board, President
Co-Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Secretary
Chief Operating Officer
Edwin S. Koenig
Chief Accounting Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* MONARCH CASINO & RESORT REPORTS RECORD FIRST QUARTER WITH NET REVENUE OF $56.3 MILLION, NET INCOME OF $6.7 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $12.8 MILLION AND UPDATES CONSTRUCTION BUDGET FOR MONARCH CASINO BLACK HAWK
* FEDERATED NATIONAL HOLDING COMPANY ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF MONARCH ACQUISITION AND UPDATE TO FINANCIAL RESULTS RELEASE DATE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MONARCH CASINO & RESORT REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER NET REVENUE OF $56.1 MILLION, NET INCOME OF $4.4 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $12.6 MILLION
* CROSSWINDS-FEDERATED NATIONAL PROVIDED UPDATE THAT IT EXECUTED NOTE PURCHASE AGREEMENT,RELATED INDENTURES TO RAISE $25 MILLION BY OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES
International Consolidated Airlines Group Sa:
Collapsed airline Monarch has won an appeal against a court decision that had stripped it of rights over valuable airport slots, in a boost to administrators who are hoping to recover money for creditors.
Britain's aviation authority on Thursday revoked the operating licence of Monarch [MONA.UL] following its sudden collapse in early October.
Monarch does not have the right to sell its airport takeoff and landing slots, potentially the most valuable remaining part of the failed airline, a court in London ruled on Wednesday.
* Monarch Casino & Resort Inc reports record third quarter net revenue of $63.0 million, net income of $9.0 million and adjusted EBITDA of $17.5 million
The owner of failed British airline Monarch should, in principle, foot some of the bill for a massive repatriation effort co-ordinated by the country's aviation authority, British transport minister Chris Grayling said on Monday.
Budget carrier Norwegian Air Shuttle <NWC.OL> is interested in slots made available by the collapse of British holiday airline Monarch [MONA.UL], its chief executive told Reuters, but said the process is unclear.
Britain's transport minister said on Monday the costs of bringing home 110,000 customers of airline Monarch, which collapsed last week, were being discussed with credit and debit card companies.
* Monarch Casino & Resort reports record second quarter net revenue of $58.2 million, net income of $7.2 million and adjusted ebitda of $15.8 million
* Monarch Casino & Resort reports first quarter net revenue of $53.4 million, net income of $4.9 million and adjusted ebitda of $12.1 million
* Park West Asset Management LLC reports 5.2 percent passive stake in Monarch Casino & Resort Inc as of March 29, 2017 Source text:(http://bit.ly/2pn0PnH) Further company coverage:
* Monarch Casino & Resort's fourth quarter net revenues rise 8.0% to $55.6 million, net income increases 26.3% to $6.5 million and adjusted EBITDA grows 17.8% to $14.6 million -- full year 2016 net revenues increase 7.3%, driving 19.0% rise in net income an
Monarch [MONA.UL], the British airline recently bailed out by its investment fund owner, expects broadly flat earnings for 2017, with pressure on fares offsetting growing demand for tickets.
* Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. reports third quarter net revenues of $57.1 million, net income of $7.8 million and 14.3% increase in adjusted EBITDA to $16.3 million
British airline Monarch secured a 165 million pound lifeline from majority shareholder Greybull Capital on Wednesday, enabling the low-cost carrier to renew a key operating licence and fund new aircraft.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.