52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Kaiser Aluminum Corp Announces Appointment Of Leo Gerard To Its Board
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $1.40
Kaiser Aluminum Sets Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $0.60 Per Share
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation manufactures and sells semi-fabricated specialty aluminum mill products. The Company operates in the Fabricated Products segment. The Company's Fabricated Products segment focuses on producing rolled, extruded and drawn aluminum products used principally for aerospace and defense, automotive and general engineering products that include consumer durables, electronics, electrical and machinery and equipment applications. The Company offers its products for various end market applications, such as aerospace and high strength (Aero/HS products); automotive (Automotive Extrusions); general engineering (GE products), and other industrial (Other products). The Company's fabricated aluminum mill products include flat-rolled (plate and sheet), extruded (rod, bar, hollows and shapes), drawn (rod, bar, pipe and tube) and cast aluminum products.
27422 Portola Pkwy Ste 200
Jack A. Hockema
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Keith A. Harvey
President, Chief Operating Officer
Neal E. West
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
John Malcolm Donnan
Executive Vice President - Legal, Compliance and Human Resources
Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.54 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ORATION ANNOUNCES A 10 PERCENT INCREASE IN QUARTERLY DIVIDEND PAYMENT
* Kaiser Aluminum Corporation reports third quarter and first nine months 2017 financial results
* Kaiser Aluminum Corporation reports second quarter and first half 2017 financial results
* CEO Jack Hockema's FY 2016 total compensation was $6 million versus $4.9 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2oR0Rnf) Further company coverage:
* Kaiser aluminum corporation reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Kaiser Aluminum announces quarterly dividend payment and $100 million increase in share repurchase authorization
* Kaiser Aluminum Corporation reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
* Kaiser Aluminum Corporation announces an 11 percent increase in quarterly dividend payment
Germany's largest supermarket group Edeka and rival Rewe on Friday agreed a deal to take over the loss-making Kaiser's chain, potentially ending years of uncertainty over the future of the group.
* Kaiser Aluminum Corp reports third quarter and first nine months 2016 financial results
U.S. government spending on Mylan Inc's <MYL.O> EpiPen in the Medicare program for seniors and the disabled rose 1,151 percent from 2007 through 2014, while the number of EpiPen users grew 164 percent, the Kaiser Family Foundation said on Tuesday in an analysis.
Mylan NV faced new scrutiny over price hikes for its anti-allergy EpiPen on Tuesday, with U.S. lawmakers calling for a probe of oversight of the company's rebates to government healthcare plans, while West Virginia said it was investigating whether Mylan defrauded its Medicaid...
U.S. government spending on Mylan Inc's EpiPen in the Medicare program for seniors and the disabled rose 1,151 percent from 2007 through 2014, while the number of EpiPen users grew 164 percent, the Kaiser Family Foundation said on Tuesday in an analysis.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.