52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Global Payments Inc Says At Special Meeting Of Shareholders, 88.38% Of Votes Cast Were In Favor Of TSYS Merger Proposal
Global Payments Inc Says TSYS And Global Payments Are Voluntarily Supplementing Joint Proxy Statement/Prospectus On Merger
Global Payments Announces Pricing Of $3.0 Billion Senior Unsecured Notes
Global Payments Inc. is a provider of payment technology services. The Company provides payment and digital commerce solutions. The Company operates through three segments: North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The Company's segments primarily provide payment solutions for credit cards, debit cards, electronic payments and check-related services. The Company's segments target customers in various industries, including financial services, gaming, government, healthcare, professional services, restaurants, retail, universities, not-for-profit organizations and utilities. It provides services across a range of channels to merchants and partners in over 30 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil. The Company performs a series of services, including authorization, electronic draft capture, file transfers to facilitate funds settlement and certain exception-based, back office support services, such as chargeback and retrieval resolution.
Consumer Financial Services
3550 Lenox Rd NE
William I. Jacobs
Independent Chairman of the Board
Jeffrey Steven Sloan
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Cameron M. Bready
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
Guido F. Sacchi
Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
David L. Green
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
EU antitrust regulators have cleared Global Payment's <GPN.N> proposed $21.5 billion purchase of rival Total Systems Services <TSS.N>.
Brazilian antitrust watchdog Cade has approved Mexican lender Inbursa's [GFINBI.UL] acquisition of a roughly 33% stake in the Brazilian unit of payment technology company Global Payments Inc <GPN.N>, according to a report from the regulator.
Payment technology company Global Payments Inc said on Tuesday it would buy peer Total System Services Inc (TSYS) for about $21.5 billion in stock, adding scale in a fiercely competitive and fast-growing industry.
Payment technology company Global Payments Inc said on Tuesday it would buy peer Total System Services Inc for about $21.5 billion in an all-stock deal.
Payment technology company Global Payments Inc is nearing a deal to acquire peer Total System Services Inc (TSYS) for about $20 billion(15.74 billion pounds) in an all-stock deal, a source familiar with the matter said on Friday.
Global Payments Inc has held preliminary tie-up talks with Total System Services Inc, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
The former chief executive of Heartland Payment Systems Inc agreed to pay a $250,628 civil fine to settle U.S. insider trading charges that he tipped his longtime romantic partner about the payment processor's $4.3 billion takeover by Global Payments Inc.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday charged the former chief executive of Heartland Payment Systems Inc with insider trading for tipping his longtime romantic partner about the payment processor's $4.3 billion takeover by Global Payments Inc <GPN.N>.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday charged the former chief executive of Heartland Payment Systems Inc and his romantic partner with insider trading ahead of the payment processor's $4.3 billion takeover by Global Payments Inc.
* GLOBAL PAYMENTS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS AND INCREASES 2018 OUTLOOK
* GLOBAL PAYMENTS - ON MARCH 20, CO, UNITS ENTERED INTO FIRST REFINANCING AMENDMENT TO CO'S SECOND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED JULY 31, 2015
* GLOBAL PAYMENTS REPORTS 2017 EARNINGS, ESTABLISHES 2018 GROWTH TARGETS AND ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH HSBC MEXICO
* GLOBAL PAYMENTS AND CAIXABANK BRING APPLE PAY TO CUSTOMERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Global Payments reports third quarter 2017 earnings and increases 2017 outlook
* Global Payments Inc files for resale of up to an aggregate of 6.4 million shares of common stock by the selling stockholders - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2vPAuqd) Further company coverage:
* entered deal with Hyundai Motor UK to provide payment technology services to Hyundai Motor UK's online car buying platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Global Payments Inc says to offer merchants in Taiwan ability to accept credit and debit card payments via Apple Pay Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Global Payments announces renewed relationship with Caesars Entertainment for gaming technologies Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Global payments promotes Cameron M. Bready to senior executive vice president and chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The stock of payment processing company Global Payments Inc could rise by 15 percent to $90 in the year ahead as revenue and profits increase, according to Barron's.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.