52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Golden Agri-Resources Qtrly Net Loss Attributable $64.7 Million
Golden Agri-Resources Posts Q1 Net Profit Attributable $18 Mln
Golden Agri-Resources Announces Divestment Of Pt Sinarmas Distribusi Nusantara
Golden Agri-Resources Ltd is a palm oil plantation company. The Company is engaged as an investment holding company. Its primary activities include cultivating and harvesting oil palm trees, processing fresh fruit bunches (FFB) into crude palm oil (CPO) and palm kernel (PK), refining CPO into industrial and consumer products, as well as merchandising palm products across the world. It operates through four segments: plantation and palm oil mills, palm and laurics, oilseeds and others. The plantation and palm oil mills segment consists of the products from upstream business. The palm and laurics segment consists of the processing and merchandising of palm-based products, such as bulk and branded, as well as oleo chemicals. The oilseeds segment consists of the processing and merchandising of oilseeds-based products, such as bulk and branded, and the others segment consists of the production and distribution of food and consumer products in China and Indonesia.
108 Pasir Panjang Road
#06-00 Golden Agri Plaza
Franky Oesman Widjaja
Executive Non-Independent Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Executive Non-Independent Director and President
Rafael Buhay Concepcion
Executive Non-Independent Director and Chief Financial Officer
Chen Sau Hua
Deputy Chief Financial Officer
The Biao Ling
Managing Director, Upstream Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Expects plantation output to rise in 2018 (Adds comments from briefing)
* Q4 NET LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE $29.1 MILLION VERSUS PROFIT $46.3 MILLION
Singapore-listed palm oil company Golden Agri-Resources Ltd posted a 44 percent fall in fourth-quarter underlying net profit and said revenue fell as production volume and crude palm oil prices declined.
* UNIT PRICED OFFERING OF S$150 MILLION SENIOR UNSECURED FIXED RATE NOTES DUE 25 JAN 2021, INTEREST RATE 4.75% PER ANNUM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
Global trading house Louis Dreyfus Company is to buy an oilseed crushing and vegetable oil refining business in China from Singapore-based Golden Agri-Resources <GAGR.SI>, extending its presence in the world's biggest oilseed importing country.
* GOLDEN AGRI-RESOURCES - ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT WITH LDC (CHINA) TRADING CO LTD
* Exec sees 2018 palm plantation fresh fruit bunch production to rise about 10 percent versus 2017 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Aradhana Aravindan)
Singapore-listed palm oil company Golden Agri-Resources Ltd posted a 3 percent rise in its third-quarter underlying profit, helped by higher plantation output.
* Declares interim dividend of 0.693 singapore cents per share
Singapore-listed palm oil company Golden Agri-Resources Ltd posted a second-quarter profit on an operating basis, helped by a recovery in plantation output.
* HY net profit attributable to owners of company $59.4 million versus $133.6 million
* GAR continues to have a positive outlook for full year 2017 supported by increasing production volume Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says CPO prices sustainable at current levels (Adds comment from call, details)
* Golden Agri-Resources exec says CPO prices sustainable at current levels as global stocks remain low
Golden Agri-Resources Ltd's quarterly net profit fell by more than half from a year ago, hit by foreign exchange-related losses which largely wiped out most of the higher revenues from stronger palm oil prices.
* Board announced retirement of non-executive independent directors Jacques Desire Laval Elliah and Hong Pian Tee Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Golden Agri-Resources Exec sees production growing by 15-20 percent in 2017
Singapore-listed palm oil company Golden Agri-Resources Ltd posted a 137 percent jump in fourth-quarter profit, helped by tax benefits and higher market prices of crude palm oil (CPO).
Singapore-listed palm oil company Golden Agri-Resources Ltd posted a profit in the third quarter, helped by higher crude palm oil prices and improved performance of its downstream business.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.