52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
II-VI Incorporated Obtains All Governmental Regulatory Approvals To Complete Acquisition Of Finisar Corp
Finisar Reports Quarterly Loss Per Share Of $0.07
Ii-Vi Q4 GAAP Earnings Per Share $0.43
Finisar Corporation (Finisar) is a provider of optical subsystems and components that are used in data communication and telecommunication applications. The Company's optical subsystems consist of transmitters, receivers, transceivers, transponders and active optical cables, which provide the fundamental optical-electrical or optoelectronic interface for interconnecting the electronic equipment used in these networks, including the switches, routers, and servers used in wireline networks. These products rely on the use of semiconductor lasers and photodetectors in conjunction with integrated circuits and optoelectronic packaging to provide a means for transmitting and receiving digital signals over fiber optic cable at speeds ranging from less than one gigabit per second (Gbps), to more than 100 Gbps, over distances of less than 10 meters to more than 2,000 kilometers, using a range of network protocols and physical configurations.
1389 Moffett Park Dr
Robert N. Stephens
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Operating Officer, Interim Office of the Chief Executive
Joseph A. Young
Executive Vice President - Global Operations, Interim Office of the Chief Executive
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Finance
Christopher E. Brown
Executive Vice President, Chief Counsel and Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Laser and optical parts maker II-VI Inc <IIVI.O> said on Friday it would buy Apple Inc supplier Finisar Corp <FNSR.O> for about $3.2 billion (2.46 billion pounds), to grab a bigger slice of 5G investments and sell more sensors for iPhones and driverless cars.
Laser and optical products maker II-VI Inc said on Friday it would buy peer Finisar Corp, a major Apple Inc supplier, for about $3.2 billion.
* FINISAR ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* FINISAR ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT OF CO-FOUNDER AND CEO JERRY RAWLS AND APPOINTMENT OF MICHAEL HURLSTON AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Apple Inc's $390 million (£290.8 million) deal with chip supplier Finisar Corp announced on Wednesday helps lock in the supply of a component that Apple believes will play a big role in its future products by bolstering augmented reality features.
Apple Inc <AAPL.O> said on Wednesday it had awarded $390 million (£290.8 million) to optical components maker Finisar Corp <FNSR.O> to boost production of laser chips that power iPhone X's features such as Face ID, Animoji and portrait mode photos.
* FINISAR ISSUES STATEMENT ON APPLE'S $390 MILLION AWARD TO CO
Apple Inc said on Wednesday it would invest $390 million in Finisar Corp, which it will use to build out a plant in Texas to make chips that power popular iPhone features such as face ID, animojis and portrait-mode selfies.
* APPLE AWARDS FINISAR $390 MILLION FROM ITS ADVANCED MANUFACTURING FUND
* FINISAR ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* Finisar announces first quarter fiscal 2018 financial results
* Finisar announces intention of co-founder and chief executive officer Jerry Rawls to retire
* Finisar CEO Jerry S. Rawls' FY 2017 total compensation was $5.2 million versus $4.2 million in FY 2016 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2eMCs2R) Further company coverage:
* Q4 2017 revenue $357.5 million, down 6.1 percent compared to Q3 2017
* Finisar Corporation appoints Helene Simonet as new director
* Finisar Corp - files for potential mixed shelf, size undisclosed - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2eazZLg] Further company coverage:
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.30 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.