52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Callon On Paulson & Co Fund's Filing Says Co Remains Confident In Strategic And Financial Benefits Of Combination With Carrizo
Carrizo Oil & Gas Q2 Earnings Per Share $1.10
Callon To Acquire Carrizo In All-Stock Transaction
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is an energy company. The Company is engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Its operations are focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Delaware Basin in West Texas, the Utica Shale in Ohio, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, and the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania. As of December 31, 2016, the Company's proved reserves of 200 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMBoe) were 64% crude oil, 12% natural gas liquids (NGLs) and 24% natural gas. As of December 31, 2016, it operated approximately 94% of the wells in Eagle Ford in which it held an interest. As of December 31, 2016, it held an average interest of approximately 85% in these operated wells. As of December 31, 2016, it owned leases covering approximately 309,200 gross (179,179 net) acres in the Eagle Ford, Niobrara, Utica and the Delaware Basin areas.
Oil & Gas Operations
500 Dallas St Ste 2300
Steven Alan Webster
Chairman of the Board
Sylvester P. Johnson
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
David L. Pitts
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
John Bradley Fisher
Chief Operating Officer and Vice President
Gregory F. Conaway
Chief Accounting Officer and Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Billionaire investor John Paulson's hedge fund on Monday urged Callon Petroleum Co <CPE.N> to drop its proposed $3.2 billion acquisition of Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc <CRZO.O>, and instead consider selling itself.
Paulson & Co. Inc on Monday opposed Callon Petroleum Co's proposed $3.2 billion acquisiton of Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc, and urged the company to instead consider selling itself.
Callon Petroleum Co <CPE.N> said on Monday it would buy Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc <CRZO.O> for $1.2 billion in stock, the latest in a string of acquisitions as energy companies scale up to boost cash flow and quell investor criticism over lack of returns.
Callon Petroleum Co will buy Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc in an all-stock deal valued at $3.2 billion, the oil and gas producers said on Monday.
* Q1 ADJUSTED NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.48 EXCLUDING ITEMS
* KEMC FUND IV GP SAYS ACQUIRED CARRIZO OIL & GAS' SHARES IN THE BELIEF THAT THE SHARES ARE UNDERVALUED AND ARE AN ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT
* CARRIZO OIL & GAS ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF FRANCES ALDRICH SEVILLA-SACASA TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* CARRIZO OIL & GAS ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END RESULTS AND PROVIDES 2018 GUIDANCE
Summaries for the Superliga on Monday (start times are ART) Gimnasia La Plata (2) 2 Scorers: E. Bonifacio 1, N. Colazo 28 Yellow card: Rinaudo 19 Subs used: Guanini 61 (Bonifacio), Pereyra 65 (Dibble), Bolívar 83 (Faravelli) Rosario Central (1) 1 Scorers: G. Herrera 29 Yellow...
* CARRIZO OIL AND GAS ANNOUNCES PARTIAL REDEMPTION OF 7.50 PERCENT SENIOR NOTES DUE 2020
* CARRIZO OIL & GAS - ON NOVEMBER 20, 2017, CARRIZO ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT TO SELL SUBSTANTIALLY ALL OF ITS ASSETS IN DJ BASIN FOR $140 MILLION IN CASH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Omega Advisors Inc dissolves share stake in Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc - SEC Filing
* Q3 adjusted non-gaap earnings per share $0.33 excluding items
* Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc files for potential mixed shelf; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2iAgMsD) Further company coverage:
Indian oil-to-telecoms conglomerate Reliance Industries Ltd signed a deal to exit a U.S. shale asset, a move that marks the end of its seven years of investment which slumped into losses due to the global oil price downturn.
* Carrizo Oil & Gas provides update on operations, hedging, and announces third quarter 2017 financial results release date and conference call
* Carrizo Oil & Gas provides update on operations following Hurricane Harvey and announces the sale of its Utica Shale assets
* Carrizo Oil & Gas director Steven Webster reports open market purchase of 75,000 shares of co's common stock between Aug 28 and Aug 29 - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2wjE0rd] Further company coverage:
* Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc files for non-timely 10-Q - SEC Filing
* Q2 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.30 excluding items
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.