52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Acacia Communications says Shareholders Vote To Adopt Cisco Merger Agreement
Acacia Communications Inc Says To Make Certain Supplemental Disclosures Related To Proposed Merger With Cisco
Acacia Communications Inc Qtrly GAAP Loss Per Share Of $0.05
Acacia Communications, Inc. provides high-speed coherent interconnect products. The Company's products include a series of low-power coherent digital signal processor application-specific integrated circuits (DSP ASICs), and silicon photonic integrated circuits (silicon PICs), which it has integrated into families of optical interconnect modules with transmission speeds ranging from 100 to 400 gigabits per second (Gbps) for use in long-haul, metro and inter-data center markets. The Company is also developing optical interconnect modules that will enable transmission speeds of one terabit (1,000 gigabits) per second and above. The Company's modules perform a majority of the digital signal processing and optical functions in optical interconnects. The Company's coherent DSP ASICs are manufactured using complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS), and its silicon PICs are manufactured using a CMOS-compatible process.
Three Mill And Main Place, Suite 400
Vincent T. Roche
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Benny P. Mikkelsen
Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer, Director
Co-Founder, Vice President - Hardware and Software
Christian J. Rasmussen
Co-Founder, Vice President - Digital Signal Processing and Optics
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Network gear maker Cisco Systems Inc <CSCO.O> said on Tuesday it would buy optical component maker Acacia Communications Inc <ACIA.O> for $2.84 billion (£2.28 billion) in cash, as it seeks to garner a bigger chunk of 5G spending by telecom companies.
Cisco Systems Inc said on Tuesday it would buy optical component maker Acacia Communications Inc for $2.84 billion in cash.
Acacia Communications Inc said on Tuesday its supply agreement with ZTE Corp would remain suspended until the U.S. Department of Commerce lifted a trade ban on the Chinese telecommunications equipment maker.
Acacia Communications Inc's supply agreement with ZTE Corp will remain suspended until the U.S. Department of Commerce implements its recent settlement with the Chinese firm, the U.S. company said on Tuesday.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.06, REVENUE VIEW $68.3 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* HAS AUTHORIZED REPURCHASE OF UP TO $60 MILLION OF COMPANY'S COMMON STOCK
* ACACIA COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDES UPDATE ON U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE ZTE STATEMENT
* ACACIA COMMUNICATIONS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* Acacia Communications appoints David J. Aldrich to board of directors
* Acacia Communications Inc sees Q3 revenue $95.0 million to $110.0 million
* Identified a quality issue that it currently believes affects a portion of approximate 1,300 AC400 units and 5,000 CFP units
* Q1 revenue $114.7 million versus I/B/E/S view $112.4 million
Gold mining company Acacia Mining expects output this year to be about 5 percent above the top of its earlier forecast, it said on Friday, driving its shares more than 10 percent higher.
* Has commenced a follow-on public offering of 4.5 million shares of its common stock
* Files For Common Stock Offering Of Up To $450.0 Mln Of Shares - Sec filing
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.72, revenue view $127.7 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.