52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tokio Marine Holdings To Buy Back Up To 0.9% Of Shares Worth 25 Billion Yen Through Sept 20
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc - Announces President And CEO Nagano To Become Chairman Effective Late June
Tokio Marine Holdings Bought Back 2.2 Million Shares For About 11.9 Billion Yen In December
Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc. is a Japan-based company engaged in the domestic non-life insurance business, domestic life insurance business, overseas insurance business, as well as financial and general business. The Company operates through four business segments. The Domestic Non-life Insurance segment is engaged in no-life insurance underwriting business and asset management business in Japan. The Domestic Life Insurance segment is engaged in life insurance underwriting and asset management services in Japan. The Overseas Insurance segment is engaged in overseas insurance underwriting and asset management services. The Financial and General segment is mainly engaged in the provision of investment advisory services, investment trust outsourcing services, staffing services, as well as real estate management and nursing care business.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
Chairman of the Board
President, Group Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director
Vice President, Group Chief Financial Officer, Representative Director
President of Subsidiary, Director
Managing Executive Officer, Group Chief Human Resources Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
RHB Bank, Malaysia's fourth-biggest lender, said on Wednesday it had received permission from the country's central bank to start talks to sell up to 94.7% of its shares in its general insurance arm to Tokio Marine Asia Pte Ltd.
The incoming CEO of Tokio Marine Holdings Inc <8766.T> said on Monday the insurer will actively pursue mergers and acquisitions (M&A) opportunities overseas to further diversify its geographic footprint.
* TOKIO MARINE HOLDINGS PLANS TO SELL ITS CORE REINSURANCE SUBSIDIARIES IN EUROPE TO RENAISSANCERE HOLDINGS FOR AN ESTIMATED $1.5 BILLION - NIKKEI
Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co Ltd plans to increase its foreign bond holdings, mainly floating rate dollar bonds, senior investment planning officials said on Tuesday.
Japanese insurer Tokio Marine Holdings Inc <8766.T>, one of the country's most acquisitive companies, has a $9 billion war chest for overseas purchases and is scouting for deals in Asia as it looks to boost its profits from the region.
Insurance Australia Group (IAG) <IAG.AX> said on Tuesday it will sell its Thai and Indonesian operations to Japanese insurer Tokio Marine Holdings <8766.T> for A$525 million ($390 million).
Insurance Australia Group said on Tuesday it would sell its Thai and Indonesian operations to Japanese insurer Tokio Marine Holdings for A$525 million (43.08 billion yen)($389.71 million).
Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance plans to increase its holdings of foreign bonds in the year to March, focusing on euro corporate bonds and floating rate dollar bonds, senior investment planning officials said on Thursday.
* Says it completed repurchase of 19.5 million shares of its common stock, for 100 billion yen in total, as of March 23
* Says it bought back 5.3 million shares for 26.9 billion yen in total from Feb. 1 to Feb. 28
* Says it bought back 5.3 million shares for 28.69 billion yen in total, from Jan. 1 to Jan. 31
* Says it repurchased 4.5 million shares for 23.04 billion yen in total, from Dec. 1, 2017 to Dec. 31, 2017
Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance plans to increase its holding of foreign corporate bonds by almost 70 billion yen ($618 million) in the half year to March, senior investment planning officials said on Tuesday.
* Tokio Marine Hcc announces agreement to acquire AIG's medical stop-loss operations
* Tokio Marine Holdings to buy medical stop-loss insurance business of AIG via U.S. unit for just over 30 billion yen ($266 million) - Nikkei Source text : [http://s.nikkei.com/2fF1cr3] Further company coverage:
* Says it plans to retire 5 million shares of its common stock on Sept. 30
Tokio Marine <8766.T> is applying for regulatory approval to set up an insurance company in Luxembourg to continue servicing European clients after Brexit, it said on Wednesday.
* Says it plans to retire 4.5 million common shares on March 31
* Plans to increase FX-hedged foreign bonds by Y50 bln in Oct-Mar
Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance plans to increase its holdings of currency-hedged foreign bonds in the October-March period by around 50 billion yen (393 million pounds), an investment planning official at the firm said on Wednesday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.