52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Wingtech Technology's Shareholder To Unload Up To 3% Stake In The Company
Wingtech Technology Gets Regulatory Approval For Asset Acquisition, Share Trade To Resume
Wingtech Technology's Trading Of Shares To Halt Pending Regulatory Review Of Asset Acquisition
Wingtech Technology Co., Ltd., formerly JOIN-IN (HOLDING) CO.,LTD., is a China-based company principally engaged in the engaged in the research, development and manufacture of mobile terminals and smart hardware products. The Company's main products are mobile communication complete machines, mobile communication devices and other mobile communication products, such as smart phones. The Company also provides technology research and development services related to mobile Internet equipment products, hotel room services and catering services.
No. 777 Yazhong Road, Nanhu District
Chairman of the Board, President
Chief Financial Officer
Secretary of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China's Wingtech Technology Co Ltd, the world's largest smartphone contract manufacturer, is acquiring Dutch semiconductor firm Nexperia Holding by buying a majority stake from its Chinese owners for 25.2 billion yuan ($3.63 billion).
China's Wingtech Technology Co Ltd, the world's largest smartphone contract manufacturer, plans to acquire control of Dutch semiconductor firm Nexperia Holding for 25.2 billion yuan ($3.63 billion), it said late on Wednesday.
* SAYS UNIT'S CONSORTIUM SIGNS AGREEMENT TO PAY 11.4 BILLION YUAN ($1.79 billion) FOR INVESTMENT SHARE IN NEXPERIA FROM HEFEI INDUSTRY FUND Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2wbGr19 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3580 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong...
* Says it will boost communication unit's capital by 510.5 million yuan to 730 million yuan
* SAYS ITS UNIT'S CONSORTIUM WINS BID TO OBTAIN PART OF SEMICONDUCTOR INVESTMENT SHARE FROM HEFEI INDUSTRY FUND WORTH 11.4 BILLION YUAN ($1.81 billion) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2HpKL28 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3153 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting...
* SAYS SHARE TRADE TO HALT FROM APRIL 18 PENDING ANNOUNCEMENT RELATED TO ASSET SALES Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2H5BGLv Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Sees FY 2017 net profit to increase by 546 percent to 608 percent, or to increase by 262 million yuan to 292 million yuan
* Says an investment firm, which currently holds a 10.05 percent stake in the company, will cut stake in the company to 0.0029 percent
* SAYS BOARD APPROVES TO SELL ENTIRE PROPERTY RELATED ASSETS Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2CNOWhr Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT SIGNS FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT TO SELL REAL ESTATE ASSETS, SHARE TRADE TO RESUME ON DEC 21 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2CLrJfN Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says its shareholder Mao Huiying plans to unload no more than 6.75 percent stake of shares (43 million shares), within 6 months
* Says Yunnan-based capital management firm will add 5 percent stake in co from 0 percent
* Says shareholders plan to sell entire 9.1 percent stake in the company within six months
* Says its shareholder, a Suzhou-based firm, plans to cut all 10.2 percent stake in the co
* Says its shareholder to transfer 8.80 percent stake worth 1.25 billion yuan ($185.97 million)
* Says its unit to provide ODM services to LG's mobile phones
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.