52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Haier Smart Home's H1 Net Profit Up 7.6% Y/Y
Qingdao Haier's Board Elects Liang Haishan As Chairman
Qingdao Haier Says 2018, Q1 Net Profit Up
Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd., formerly QINGDAO HAIER CO., LTD., is a China-based company principally engaged in the research, development, manufacture and sales of household electrical appliances. The Company’s main products include refrigerators/freezers, washing machines, air-conditioners, water heaters, kitchen appliances products, small home appliances and U-home smart home products. The Company also provides the customers with integrated smart home solutions. The Company is also involved in channel integration service business, including logistics, as well as the distribution of home appliances and other products. The Company distributes its products in domestic market and to overseas markets.
Appliance & Tool
Haier Information Industrial Park
Chairman of the Board, General Manager
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Deputy General Manager
Secretary of the Board, Deputy General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Home appliances maker Qingdao Haier Co Ltd <600690.SS> on Friday announced that it would move ahead with plans to sell up to 400 million so-called D-shares in Frankfurt, becoming the first Chinese company to do so.
White goods maker Qingdao Haier Co Ltd is planning to be among the first Chinese companies to sell so-called D-shares in Frankfurt, four people with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters.
* SAYS SHAREHOLDER SINGAPORE'S GIC HAS BOUGHT A-SHARES IN THE COMPANY ON FEB 8, TAKING ITS HOLDINGS TO 4.8 PERCENT AFTER TRANSACTION
White goods maker Qingdao Haier Co Ltd <600690.SS> is planning to be among the first Chinese companies to sell so-called D-shares in Frankfurt, four people with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters.
* SAYS IT PLANS TO BOOST INVESTMENT IN UNIT HAIER U.S. APPLIANCE SOLUTIONS BY $500 MILLION Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2CAJa2e Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to issue convertible bonds worth up to 5.64 billion yuan ($873.48 million)
* Says lock-up period for 606 million shares to end, shares to start trading on July 17
* Says unit plans to buy Fisher & Paykel Production Machinery Ltd for $48.6 million via cash from Fisher & Paykel Appliances Ltd
* Says Haier multimedia company plans share transfer and capital boost
Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.