52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Taiyuan Lionhead Cement's Share Trade To Halt On April 4 To Withdraw Delisting Risk Warning
Taiyuan Lionhead Cement Warned By Securities Regulator For Information Disclosure Violations
Taiyuan Lionhead Cement Says Board Elects Wu Xu As New Chairman
Taiyuan Lionhead Cement Co., Ltd. is a China-based company principally engaged in the manufacture and sales of cement, cement clinker and new wall materials. The Company's major products include ordinary cement, ready-mixed concrete, clinker and blocks. The company also provides faucets and accessories. The Company distributes its products primarily in Shanxi Province, China.
Construction - Raw Materials
No.1 Kaicheng Street, Wanbolin District
Chairman of the Board
Acting Chief Accounting Officer
Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China stocks fell further on Tuesday amid lingering concerns over trade tensions between China and the United States, and as investors pondered China's GDP data for the first quarter. ** The CSI300 index fell 0.5 percent, to 3,790.73 points at the end of the morning session...
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 8 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used -6.9 pct
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by Xinjiang Sayram Modern Agriculture Co Ltd and losses by Taiyuan Lionhead Cement Co Ltd
China and Hong Kong stocks rallied on Monday as investors awaited fresh developments in the simmering trade spat between the U.S. and China, and as a bounce in U.S. stock futures soothed sentiment. ** At 04:12 GMT, the Shanghai Composite index was up 0.37 percent at 3,142.58...
China stocks ended lower on Tuesday, amid resurgent trade war fears after Beijing unveiled retaliatory trade measures against the United States. ** At the close, the Shanghai Composite index was down 0.8 percent at 3,136.63, while the blue-chip CSI300 index declined 0.6...
* FTSE China A50 -0.5 pct, BNY Mellon ADR China Select Index -2.2 pct
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by Wuhan Xianglong Power Industry Co Ltd and losses by Taiyuan Lionhead Cement Co Ltd
* SSEC +0.2 pct, CSI300 +0.1 pct * Hong Kong stock market closed for Easter holiday * FTSE China A50 -0.2 pct, BNY Mellon ADR China Select Index +1.8 pct SHANGHAI, April 2 (Reuters) - China stocks kicked off the second quarter on Monday with modest gains, led by tech firms...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.