52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
China Petroleum Engineering's H1 Net Profit Down 35.0% Y/Y
China Petroleum Engineering Returns To Net Profit In Q1, 2018 Net Profit Up Y/Y
China Petroleum Engineering Says Board Elects Bai Yuguang As Chairman
China Petroleum Engineering Corporation, formerly Xinjiang Dushanzi TianLi High & New Tech Co., Ltd, P.R.C., is a China-based company and mainly engaged in general contracting services. The main business of the company is engineering project management services, engineering survey and design, environmental protection monitoring, information systems integration services, and among others. The Company distributes its products within domestic market.
No. 2 Daqing East Road
Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Secretary of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* New data drives losses in consumer firms, gains in industrials
* Harsh winter conditions can make drilling tougher, more pricey
* Shanghai stocks close higher, blue-chip CSI300 index up Gains in Shanghai stocks led by Offshore Oil Engineering Co Ltd and losses by Aurora Optoelectronics Co Ltd China's A-shares are at a 21.73 percent premium over H-shares
* Losses in Shanghai stocks led by Shanghai Diesel Engine Co Ltd Beijing and Washington resume trade talks
China and Hong Kong stocks edged lower on Thursday as investors took a cautious stance ahead of the Sino-U.S. trade talks to be held later in the day.
* Losses led by Zhongyuan Union Cell & Gene Engineering Corp Ltd
* China's 2017 GDP growth accelerates for first time in 7 years
China stocks dipped on Friday, as weakness in banking and consumer stocks offset gains in the energy sector, but the indexes were up for the week.
Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* HK->Shenzhen Connect daily quota used 12.9 pct, Shenzhen->HK daily quota used 4 pct
* FTSE China A50 +0.1 pct, BNY Mellon ADR China Select Index +0.7 pct
China Petroleum Engineering said a subsidiary has won a contract worth $2.52 billion for the construction of a gas processing plant with Russia's NIPI gas.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.