52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Xishui Strong Year Says Insurance Unit's Jan-Jul Premium Income At 9.1 Bln Yuan
Xishui Strong Year's Shareholder To Unload Up To Its Entire 5.08% Stake
Xishui Strong Year Says Insurance Unit's Premium Income In Jan-Apr Totalling 5.3 Bln Yuan
Xishui Strong Year Co.,Ltd Inner Mongolia is primarily engaged in cement and clinker manufacturing, as well as the provision of insurance business. The Insurance Business generates income from providing auto insurance, non-motor vehicle insurance, as well as accident and health insurance, among others. The Company mainly operates within domestic market.
Construction - Raw Materials
No. 4-21 Shijingyuan West, Haibo Bay
Chairman of the Board, General Manager
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Deputy General Manager
Secretary of the Board, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 11%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 5.1%
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 9.5%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 3.4%
China stocks rose on Thursday, aided by an afternoon rally in technology shares as a U.S. trade delegation arrived in Beijing for key talks over tariffs and other issues.
China stocks, which resumed trading after the Labour Day holiday, fell on Wednesday morning, as investors braced for trade talks between U.S. and Chinese officials amid concerns over economic growth. Hong Kong shares were also down.
* Says brokerage unit's Jan-Oct premium income totalled 11.6 billion yuan ($1.75 billion)
* Says unit gets insurance regulator approval to issue up to 12 billion yuan ($1.76 billion) bonds
Numerous executives at big Chinese companies have been subject to investigation or prosecution in recent years, amid a broader crackdown on corruption led by President Xi Jinping that has ensnared tens of thousands of officials.
* Says insurance unit's premium income at 6.1 billion yuan ($897.49 million) in Jan-May
* Says brokerage unit's premium income at 5.02 billion yuan ($728.07 million) in January-April
* Says insurance unit's January premium income at 1.5 billion yuan ($218.55 million)
* Insurers rebound on bargain-hunting despite weak treasury prices
Listed firms controlled by Tomorrow Holdings, the company run by missing Chinese-born businessman Xiao Jianhua, slumped on Friday, despite the parent group saying its businesses were all operating normally.
China stocks snapped a five-day winning streak on Friday after Beijing unexpectedly raised short-term interest rates on the first trading day after the Lunar New Year holiday, in a further sign it has moved to a tightening policy bias.
China stocks eased on Friday morning, with investors unnerved after Beijing unexpectedly raised short-term interest rates on the first trading day after the Lunar New Year holiday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.