52 Week Range
As of on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Suning.Com's H1 Net Profit Down 64.4% Y/Y
Suning.Com Gets Regulatory Approval To Buy 80% Stake In Carrefour China Holdings N.V.
Suning.Com To Buy Back Company Shares Worth Up To 2.0 Bln Yuan
SUNING.COM CO., LTD., formerly SUNING COMMERCE GROUP CO., LTD., is a China-based company principally engaged in the retailing of household appliances, digital products and communication products. The Company operates businesses through three segments. The Retailing segment is engaged in the sales of communication products, small household appliances, digital and information technology (IT) service products, refrigerators, washing machines, color televisions (TVs) and air conditioners through online and offline channels, as well as the provision of installation and maintenance services. The Logistics segment is engaged in the provision of logistics services. The Finance segment is engaged in the payment business and the supply chain finance business, among others. The Company operates businesses in both domestic and overseas markets.
No. 1, Suning Street, Xuanwu District
Chairman of the Board
Vice Chairman of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Carrefour boss Alexandre Bompard said he had no plans to exit other countries after the French supermarket retailer agreed to sell a majority stake in its Chinese operations to electronics retailer Suning.com.
Carrefour's talks with Chinese tech giant Tencent over a potential sale of a minority stake in its business in China are over, a spokeswoman for the French retailer said, after the company agreed a deal with rival Suning.com.
Carrefour, Europe's largest retailer, said on Sunday it had agreed to sell 80% of its Chinese operations to Chinese group Suning.com in all-cash transaction. The deal values Carrefour China at 1.4 billion euros ($1.59 billion), debt included, and is expected to close by...
China is testing new regulations on five financial holding companies, including e-commerce giant Alibaba's fintech affiliate Ant Financial Service , paving the way for tighter oversight of the fast-growing sector.
Suning.com said its affiliate Suning Smart Life plans to raise $250 million through a share issue, and that it has agreed to sell its supermarket unit to Suning Smart Life for 745.4 million yuan ($108 million).
* SAYS SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE PROPOSAL IN SELLING PART OF CO'S FINANCIAL ASSETS
* Says it plans to issue 2018 second tranche corporate bonds worth up to 8 billion yuan, with a term of three years
* Says it sets coupon rate of 2018 first tranche corporate bonds at 5.2 percent
* SAYS IT OR UNIT PLANS TO INVEST 9.5 BILLION YUAN ($1.50 billion) IN WANDA COMMERCIAL FOR ABOUT 3.91 PERCENT STAKE Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2BzMN82 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3270 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT PROPOSES TO CHANGE COMPANY NAME TO SUNING.COM CO LTD Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2qZVDvO Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT SEES 2017 NET PROFIT UP 485.13—499.32 PERCENT Y/Y FROM 704.4 MILLION YUAN ($109.09 million) A YEAR AGO
* SAYS ITS UNIT BRINGS IN STRATEGIC INVESTORS, SUCH AS SHANGHAI YUNFENG, WITH INVESTMENT TOTALLING 5.33 BILLION YUAN ($815.23 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2BBoDe5 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.5380 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom...
China's Dalian Wanda Group said it expects to form significant capital ties with retail giant Suning Commerce Group <002024.SZ> and outlined a rapid expansion for its real estate empire - bullish plans that come at a time when it is seeking to reassure investors about its...
Chinese conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group is planning capital ties with retail giant Suning Commerce Group, Wanda's billionaire founder Wang Jianlin said.
* SAYS IT EXPECTS NET INCOME OF 3.25 BILLION YUAN ($491.16 million) AFTER SELLING 5.5 MILLION SHARES IN ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2B32uI0 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6170 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT GETS SECURITIES REGULATOR'S APPROVAL TO ISSUE UP TO 10 BILLION YUAN ($1.52 billion) BONDS Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2zPtnA0 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6002 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to unload up to 5.5 million shares in Alibaba , representing 0.22 percent of total issued share capital
* Says unit plans to set up investment fund worth a total of 30 billion yuan ($4.52 billion) with partners
* Sees FY 2017 net profit to increase by 23.75 percent to 37.95 percent, or to be 871.7 million yuan to 971.7 million yuan
Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd * Says Q3 net profit up 308.4 percent y/y * Says 9-month net profit up 321.2 percent y/y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2yYcYrq Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.